LET´S BEGIN BY QUOTING ANOTHER GREAT COMPANY: “YOUR HOME, YOUR KINGDOM”
Variety of services | Advantages for our customers
There are several different types of terraces:terrace loaded at same level with the ground, elevated terraces, terraces on several levels, covered terraces, roof terraces
The increasing cost and hassle of moving combined with uncertainty in the property market makes staying put an attractive prospect. Many properties have untapped potential, and renovations can make a home more enjoyable to live in as well as adding to its market value.
By Hugo Tugman, co-founder of Architect Your Home.
ICF BlocksWe promote in our company the insulated concrete form (ICF) like a better, faster and economically way of construction. This block they are made of two panels of fireproof Neopor type expanded polystyrene, where the rebars are placed and the concrete is poured. The insulated concrete forms are modular units that are dry-stacked (without mortar) and filled with concrete. The insulated concrete forms lock are put together like Lego® bricks and serve to create a form for the structural walls of a building. Concrete is filled into the cavity to form the structural element of the walls. The reinforcing steel (rebar) is added before concrete placement to give the resulting walls flexural strength, similar to bridges and high-rise buildings made of concrete.
Advantages ICF Blocks
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Space to run electrical conduit and plumbing.
- Efficient against cold, heat, noise, wind, dust, fire, mold, projectiles.
- Minimal maintenance costs.
- Any architectural models possible.
- High resistance to earthquakes, tornadoes, explosions.
- Longer lifespan compared to a standard building.
- High building structures allowed.
- Reduced emissions of CO2 and Radon.
- Constant and uniform temperature inside.
- No risks of thermal bridges, mold or moisture.
- Diminished noise by min 50-60 dB.
your trusted building companyDo you have your own building or renovation proyect? Please, don´t hesitate to ask us for help.
Calle Bautista Bertomeu Sober 12,
Nave 2, Pol. Ind. Casa Grande, Torrevieja, Alicante
+34 610 923 703
+34 687 218 528
Professional Service Group (PSG) was created in early 2008 to a fruitful collaboration G.M.P. Construct with P-ventilation , bringing together in one name Professional Service Group wide range of services designed to meet the totally customer needs.